Accountant/Customer Service Supervisor
Roanoke Rapids Sanitary District
Salary Range: $36,643 – $55,213
Roanoke Rapids Sanitary District seeks a responsible and enthusiastic person with strong leadership skills and initiative to join our fast-paced customer service team. This highly visible position coordinates the daily office functions and leads the work of the customer service team. This position also performs varied professional accounting, personnel and administrative work. Supervision is normally exercised over customer service staff. Work is performed under the general direction of the Finance Director.
• Any combination of education equivalent to a two year associate’s degree in business administration, accounting or related field.
• Minimum three years of related customer service experience with extensive public contact; those with experience in a utility or service billing function are preferred
• Demonstrates attention to details with complex clerical records
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers, supervisors and co-workers tactfully and courteously
• Proficient in Microsoft Access, Word and Excel, experience in SQL Server based applications is a plus
• Driver’s License valid in the State of NC
The District provides a comprehensive employee benefits package, including membership in the N.C. Local Government Employees’ Retirement System. Applications may be addressed to Dan Brown, CEO, Roanoke Rapids Sanitary District, PO Box 308, Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870. Applications may be obtained online at www.rrsd.org or in our business office. Applications will be accepted until September 1, 2017 and considered until position is filled.
EOE – Individuals selected for offer of employment must pass physical examination, drug/alcohol test, and background investigation. You must have the legal right to work in the US. Roanoke Rapids Sanitary District is a drug-free workplace.
The Roanoke Rapids Sanitary District is not accepting other applications at this time. We currently have NO OTHER OPEN POSITIONS.
Please check back at a later date.