Whether you are an existing resident, new to the community, or just researching the area, we welcome you!
Service applications can always be completed in person in our office located at 1000 Jackson Street, Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870.
You can now apply to Start, Stop or Transfer Services Online!
Follow the prompts and submit your application and other required documentation to be processed by office staff. At this time, you will still be required to come in the office to sign the application and pay a deposit and connection fee. However, by using the online application it will greatly reduce your wait time while in the office.
- We strive to provide same day service for requests processed prior to 3:00 PM.
- An additional fee may apply for same day services requested after 3:00 PM.
- Water meters can only be turned on/off by RRSD staff.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all water faucets are off and there are no leaks during the turn on procedure. If you have a hand gate valve on your waterline it is highly recommended the valves are in the off position. Should your gate valve not be secured or functioning properly, a tap/spigot open, or a toilet running water, your water will be turned back off and the meter locked.
- Should you have any questions please stop by our office or give us a call.
We look forward to serving your water needs.
Never want to miss another water bill? Sign up for our new e-billing service! It is fast, easy, and secure. Know the minute your billing statement is ready and view and pay it anytime. Contact our office today!